Hi. I am Vocal Coach Donna Flynn. People show up at my office with more than just goals. They show up with dreams and goals for their future, be it career or simply to find more inner joy. I take my role in that seriously by bringing you only the highest caliber comprehensive training tools known today.
3 EASY STEP APPROACH:
Step 1 Engage your Full Vocal System using 4-Key medically and scientifically developed voice principles.
SNAPSHOT OF SERVICES OFFERED (Personal and Professional Development):
- Singing Lessons - Vocal Technique for the Singing Voice
- Speaking Voice Training
- Voice Health and Maintenance (hoarseness, tightness, reverse voice weakness or loss of vocal function)
- Professional Vocal Assessment / Diagnostic
- Stage Fright / Stress Management
- Educational Kinesiology for Whole Brain Learning
- Transgender Voice Transition (Feminization & Masculinization)
- Accent Modification/Pronunciation
- Delivery and Performance Skills
- Audition Preparation
- Training Products Available
Step 2 Build confidence and give a consistent delivery that you can be proud of. Stop stage fright and anxiety in its tracks! Learn to control your voice, develop your stage style, and connect with and inspire others, becoming fully engaged with your audience.
Step 3 Step outside the box. This by far is the most powerful training available today. The more you are willing to throw yourself into new territory, the greater the rewards will be. Reach greater levels of personal excellence. Come open to the experience, ready to discover the unexpected.
GET THE LEADING EDGE ADVANTAGE - Eliminate less effective techniques and replace them with advanced tools to streamline training and accelerate progress. This means you get the most relevant exercises for your voice type, helping you make progress and bringing out your voice in ways other methods cannot. - My background includes (but not limited to):
- Optimizing Technique 2015 Evidence and Scientific Updates Course - Vocalizing with Ease: Provincial Voice Care Resource Program, supported by the Division of Otolaryngology, University of British Columbia and BC Provincial Health Services.
- Vancouver General Hospital Pacific Voice Clinic: Client-centered Management for Adults Focused on Assessment and Technique - Current ALERT Components
- University of Pittsburgh Voice Center - The Voice Group, Contemporary Voice Care
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Educational Kinesiology Certification
- Royal Conservatory of Music, multiple Speech and traditional methodologies
When I coach someone to develop their instrument “voice tones” and “styling” is used allowing the singer or speaker to explore greater vocal dimensions within themselves.
I have been involved in countless audition processes for commercials, tv, stage, and have worked with record companies, award winning producers, and vocalists preparing for recording, performing and touring. Business professionals and thought leaders sharpen their speaking skills through coaching too. Voice feminization and voice masculinization in the Transgender community is also another of my areas of expertise. It seems that everyone has something they want to do it in a way that presents them in the best way possible.
Remember, all professional singers and thought leaders use coaches throughout their entire careers to advance to higher levels, creatively and technically!
Call me at 416-436-8063 and let's get started today. You will wish you had done it sooner!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Thank you Donna for so sensitively tailoring each session to my personality, talents and learning style. You calm and reassure me. Yet you also energize and encourage me. I leave each session more confident in myself and more excited for our next one.
You're a delightfully positive breath of fresh air. I just want to take big delicious gulps whenever I see you!” Jonathan Wong
“As valuable and instructive as the individual lessons are, the real gift is the takeaway of her technique. It remains like software in your brain...an App installed for your voice. One of her lessons isn't like 10...more like 50 or 100." Barry McIntrye
"She helped me to see, what fifteen years of classical training could not! Genius!"
Christine Wall - Actress Movie & TV
I coach people to achieve more by eliminating hurdles caused by a dis-engaged voice or awkward speaking patterns, stage fright or shyness, or a flat presentation delivery.
Speaking is the most powerful tool of influence available to you at any time. Speaking skills are learned skill. When this interferes with achieving what you deserve and know you are capable of, it is time to get help. I am that help!
Live In Person Lessons Available
Telephone or Skype For Home Learning