|Public Speaking: Articulation, Projection, Breathing, Manage Anxiety, Accent Reduction|
I coach people to achieve more by eliminating hurdles caused by a dis-engaged voice or awkward speaking patterns, stage fright or shyness, or a flat presentation delivery.
Speaking is the most powerful tool of influence available to you at any time. Speaking skills are learned skill. When this interferes with achieving what you deserve and know you are capable of, it is time to get help. I am that help!
One-on-One Training and Corporate Workshops
3 STEP PROCESS:
Step 1 - Voice Coaching:
- Using Your Voice Properly - Vocal Assessment / Technical Diagnostic: Learn the relationship between breath, the sound of your voice, and projection. Put information into action as I assess the strengths and weaknesses in your voice, guiding you through a series of simple drills to use your voice in a way that creates greater interest for the listener.
- Voice Conditioning: Engage your entire voice and correct voice issues such as hoarseness, a nasal sounding voice, a weak-shy sounding voice, or a tight strained voice. Strengthen your Full Vocal System. Speak with a relaxed yet confident sounding voice.
- Voice Health Care: Prepare yourself for speaking by following simple and easy to do guidelines (day-to-day care, managing extremes such as a voice that becomes raspy or dry throughout the day, unnecessary coughing, or managing health factors that interfere with the voice such as a lump feeling in the throat, asthma or allergies).
Step 2 - Presentation Delivery:
- Stage Presence: Bring out your style, body language, facial expressions, microphone techniques, and convey genuine enthusiasm to your audience. Convey confidence and present yourself as a vibrant speaker who is an authority in your field. Build trust with your audience and co-workers. Present yourself with credibility. Build trust with your audience and co-workers
- Be Consistent: Maintain a vibrant speaking voice and delivery throughout your entire presentation and during one-on-one conversations. Receive immediate feedback.
Step 3 - Stress Management / Stage Fright:
- Relaxation: Learn stress management techniques. Stop triggers that cause the fight-or-flight response. What to do when you lose your flow during a presentation causing your voice and breathing to become tense.
- Energizing: Learn how to re-energize yourself in ways that help keep you calm and focused.
ADDITIONAL CUSTOMIZED TRAINING OPTIONS (add or interchange components to best fit your needs):
- ACCENT REDUCTION / PRONUNCIATION: For someone whose first language is not English, and in many cases, people who speak more than one language, correct English pronunciation can be difficult. Learning the proper way to use the voice and correct pronunciation together gives people the tools needed to communicate effectively.
- WHOLE BRAIN LEARNING - EDUCATIONAL KINESIOLOGY: Excellent for those with A.D.D., A.D.H.D., susceptible to depression, mood issues or focus challenges, or anyone wanting the advantages from a whole brain learning experience. CLICK HERE to Learn More
My extensive background in voice health and experience as a Vocal Coach who has worked with both business professionals and artists, my certification in Educational-Kinesiology for whole brain learning, combined with my work in sales and public relations enables me to design training that transforms routine thinking into new ideas, using the voice as a tool for influence.
Corporate Workshops and Individual Coaching Available. Sessions are fun and packed with everything needed to excel. Call today to get started, 416-436-8063.
This is a great program for yourself or to bring into an organization.
- VOICE COACHING:
- Find and speak with your natural voice
- Eliminate voice fatigue, hoarseness, and tightness in the voice and breathing
- Improve the sound of your voice, projection, and articulation
- Fix Speech Problems - Nasality, and lack of vocal strength
- Accent Reduction and Pronunciation
- PUBLIC SPEAKING SKILLS:
- Stress Management / Presentation Preparation
- Overcome anxiety issues and stage fright
- Develop a bold speaking style
- Understand your personal verbal and non-verbal habits
- Present yourself appropriately in every situation
- The Eloquent Woman – Speak with authority and presence while maintaining your femininity
- Control your voice and have a command over it
- OTHER BENEFITS:
- Practice, practice, practice while receiving immediate feedback from me to sharpen your speaking skills, building confidence to handle yourself in any situation
- Develop a Presence - What is presence? Connection to the audience, sincerity, presenting yourself with honesty/integrity and to be present in the moment in order to be fully engaged with your audience
- Eliminate procrastination that goes along with voice/public speaking limitations
- Learn common mistakes made by speakers